THE SAIL PROFESSION FEE GUIDELINE
- The remuneration system is based on the provision of service and / or upon successful transaction.
- This document stipulates the professional fee is based on standard services rendered on property transactions.
- This scale of professional fee is not intended to restrict or interfere with any private arrangements with their clients.
- Agreements and undertakings in all transactions shall be made between clients and Professional.
- Document/communicate at the outset, their agreement on commission, costs and disbursements. The documentation/communication shall also include the scope of works, duties and undertakings by Professional.
- All Sale and Purchase of Property in Singapore
- Leasing of Property in Singapore (Including HDB Resale Flats and Non-Privatized HUDC Flats, Commercial and Industrial Properties)
- Assignment (All types of properties)
- Management (All types of properties)
I. All Sale and Purchase of Property in Singapore(Including HDB Resale Flats, Non-Privatized HUDC Flats, Commercial and Industrial Properties)
Profession Fee shall become due immediately upon completion of sale and purchase or as otherwise agreed between the parties.
II. Leasing of Property in Singapore (Including HDB, Non-Privatized HUDC Flats, Commercial and Industrial Properties)
Profession Fee shall become due immediately upon execution of the assignment agreement.
IV. Management (All types of properties)
Profession Fee is due to Company monthly in advance upon receipt of rental from Tenant. For Management Corporations, Professional Fee payable would generally be on an accrued basis. The Company may, by prior agreement with client, claim disbursements for expenses such as long distance phone calls (in the case of overseas client), postage and stationery, transport costs, etc.